Re: [K12OSN] Runlevel 3

Kale Schaub wrote:

We were unable to get a workstation to set up a session on the server in runlevel 3 despite many tries to mount the server's IP address. Does K12 support runlevel 3? I realize this is a very insignificant request but the powers that be asked me to try everything.

What exactly would you like the Terminal to do, Kate ?

Then we can assist fully. 8-)

regards, Steve