[K12OSN] RE: Need help using fdisk to partition HD

Sorry, I was unclear.

I tried each distribution and when one failed, I tried the next.  I'm just
trying to get it so _something_ can be installed, then I'll work on getting
K12LTSP installed.

I tried the install with K12LTSP (2.x) and it didn't work.  I then tried
with IPCOP (just to see if it would install) and it didn't work.  Same thing
for CensorNet.

Thanks,
Dale