[K12OSN] bindconf - import existing zones

Hiyas,

I have a new install of KV 3.1.0 and I have copied a bunch of .zone's and .arpa's to /var/named. Restarting named works perfectly, and everything resolves nicely.

However, bindconf can 'see' them and any changes I make in bindconf trashes the existing configuration.

How do I make bindconf 'see' the new configuration with entering it all manually through bindconf?

TIA, Steve