Re: [K12OSN] Interesting Anomaly

 > I am using the default installation of k12ltsp running on a dual athlon
> server with 1 gig memory, scsi hd, squid with squidGuard and iptables
> turned off.

That's a new one on me. I loved galeon but use Mozilla because it proved
to be much more stable. We have an almost identical setup. The only things
that stick out as being different are you're doing a proxy and
dansguardian on that particular server. This is a shot in the dark but
since your problems are happening in web browsers maybe look there first?
Did you say you turned those off already or just iptables?

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator

Fordyce Public Schools Redbugmail System.
   "Fordyce----Home of the Redbugs!!"
http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us/