Re: Alteratives to Wiki - was Re: [K12OSN] Menus Redhat 8.0

Steve,
	you are rigth to a point. There are problems with Google, though.
The biggest is of course the wording used in the posts and then there is
another huge one: Google searches can be inconsistent from day to day. I
had a situation several times when i'd find something i was looking for on
the computer at home. next day i'd repeat the search at work - to no
avail. yet the pages were still accessible. it taught me to bookmark
everything on the fly. i do the test from time to time, and Google seems
to be inconsistent in 1 out of 5 searches. And Google most definitely
*won't* find everything. julius