[K12OSN] How to set the logon background to one color?

Hello Everyone,

I've just successfully upgraded my 30 client lab to K12LTSP3.1 and have discovered only a few small changes in my configs.

When I powered up the lab for the first time it seemed to take 25-30% longer to reach the greeter screen. Then I noticed that my old blue background had changed to a nice blue splash called default.png @ 170K in size.

I have not found out how to change the background back to a simple and speedy single color. I looked in the /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf file, but can't find any reference to default.png.

Thank you,

Jim