Re: [K12OSN] Interesting Anomaly - Solved!

Daniel Loomis wrote:

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

shades of monty python.. 8-)

I just installed a new Intel Pro/1000MT gigabit nic on our server as
eth0 and connected it to a new Linksys 8+1 switch with gigabit uplink.
With only one terminal running there is, perhaps, a little difference in
responsiveness.  However, I will report back on how it works when I get
six or more active terminals running games, web browers and stuff.

There should be very little difference, except you can beat the daylights out it now and it won't even blink, let alone wince. heh heh..

/steve