[K12OSN] LDAP auth

Hi,

I used Eric's dangereux  stuff to convert all /etc/passwd in LDAP and
got it working (sort off) but something I don't understand is: why can't
I keep on having root auth through /etc/passwd since it's still in
there.
I had some misconfigs and lost root auth while slapd was down. I thought
one could always keep on having normal /etc/passwd auth....

-Imma