[K12OSN] Compaq Deskpro 575

Has anyone successfully made Compaq Despro 575s work with
K12LTSP?  If so, which Xserver do you use for the terminal and how do
you tweak it to make it work?

Thanks to Eric's expertise, I have got the terminal to connect to the server
and can get "Xvesa" to load an X session, but the graphics are no where
near as good as with, (Yuck!), Windows 3.1.  Color's wrong, only the left
half of the login window is visible, and the panel icons run together.

This PC is so legacy that I can't find what kind of graphics chip it has in it.
If someone could give me some info on the graphics chip, maybe I could
proceed from that point.  It is on the MB with a P-75 CPU.  Or is there any
way to disable the onboard graphics?  Or do I just need to give up on
using such old equipment (1994)?

TIA

Jerry

 Gerald M. Cox