Re: [K12OSN] Compaq Deskpro 575

Gerald M. Cox wrote:
Has anyone successfully made Compaq Despro 575s work with K12LTSP? If so, which Xserver do you use for the terminal and how do you tweak it to make it work?

I've got a few Compaq 5133s (kinda similar) with either Cirrus Logic or QLogic(?) video chips. The Cirrus Logic I'd been able to use w/ this modeline used on other hardware:

https://listman.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2002-November/msg00178.html

The QLogic one was _totally_ unusable by my estimation. There was a Windows driver, but nothing for XFree86 when I looked. The chip I see is actually labeled AT&T PrecisionDAC. The "Qlogic" name is what I got from the driver that Win95 loads. <shrug>

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District