Re: [K12OSN] Possible to use CD instead of boot rom?

Thanks Dan,
   I appreciate your reply.  I know there are others out there that are
interested in the same thing.  I will look into Syslinux and making ISO files
and see what I can cook up.
   Trouble with the floppy idea is that these particular machines have no
floppy drives to try.  I may go with your CDRW idea or just waste a few CD's

Duane