[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN digest, Vol 1 #1151 - 15 msgs

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:50,Gavin Chester <sales ecosolutions com au>
wrote:

Yes, I agree that wikis do need some kind of moderation. One approach
could be an accompanying e-mail list that provides some oversight, so
for example, all contributors know when someone has taken on editing or
"refactoring" a particular page or topic area. I believe WikiPedia works
like this.

In discussion about the Linux in Education Book, Dennis Daniels pointed
out Tiki - http://alt.thetinfoilhat.com/tiki-index.php

Tiki has lots of nice features, but I especially like the wiki page
layout which has a separate area for comments.

John Ingleby