Re: Alteratives to Wiki - was Re: [K12OSN] Menus Redhat 8.0

I am late in the conversation I'm sure, but heck if something as massive as
http://www.wikipedia.org/ can work, surely our little Wiki of K12LTSP tech
notes can work?

And you can't beat the ease of posting a well-formatted document under the
wiki system.  Once you get the hang of it, it's simplicity itself to format
when compared to "hand-writing" html, IMO.

There may be admin features available in PHPWiki to allow collaborative
work to be done without the fear of hard work being haphazardly
destroyed...

Tiki seems to have such features from my limited usage of it.  It's a
massive CMS but you can add or limit to what you need...

http://tikiwiki.sourceforge.net/

Just curious, how many articles have you posted to the Wiki and how many of
them have been "wiped away"?

James Jensen