Re: [K12OSN] Possible to use CD instead of boot rom?

I made an etherboot CD for the RT8139 NIC on my Wal-Mart special (since I
didn't take notice at the time that it could do PXE boot, and since it has
no FDD).  I recall it was simple to create--grab the correct etherboot
image from rom-o-matic and write the CD with "El Torrito" if I remember
correctly.  Ah, I should have written it down...

I'll have to give it a go again and document the process.  I just remember
that it was quite simple to do...

James Jensen