[K12OSN] Laptops

I'll also vouche that the Dell Latitude's are ok....I have had bad experiences
with the Inspirons. The Acer Travelmates are my personal favorite. They come
fully loaded with everything built in (includeing nic and wireless....smart
card...etc) and are a heck of a lot cheaper. Stay away from the Acer Aspire's
though.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator