Re: [K12OSN] Compaq Deskpro 575

Hi Gerald,

F10 didn't work because the hard drive is missing the diagnostics
partition.

If you go to the Compaq website and download the F10 Setup & Diagnostics
disk set you will be able to access the BIOS and disable the video card
from there.

You may also want to play around with some xmode settings in the
LTS.CONF file for one of those machines (give it a terminal name).

Use the SVGA x-server, but change the scan range to between 45 & 80 Mhz.
There should be an example in your lts.conf file on how to do this.

Cheers,
Bert