Re: [K12OSN] Need Help Compiling Etherboot Roms

Hi Chris,

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner.

I did some checking on the Compaq website, but couldn't find any more
relevant information.

Have you tried the F10 Setup & Diagnostics disk set, or does this
machine have a BIOS that is accessible without these disks?

Cheers,
Bert