[K12OSN] squidguard and reverse lookups

We've just realized that it is somewhat of a big deal that squidGuard
doesn't do reverse lookups to check for blocked sites. The reason we
noticed is that some enterprising student figured out he could do a
nslookup on playboy.com and go directly to

  http://209.247.228.201

without any blocking taking place. I checked the ip of a couple of the
other big names. Penthouse I found blocked by ip as well as name in the
blacklists. Hustler.com has two ip's neither of which were in the
blacklists (but in their case they also appear to do some redirecting
when arriving at the site that causes it to get blocked anyway). I hope
there aren't too many sites out there that are only in the blacklists by
name. This makes me think back to all of the sites I've added to
local-block and have done so only by name. There's probably a good
chance that at least some of them are still accessible directly by ip.

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and how you
handle it.

--
Mike Rambo
mrambo lsd k12 mi us