Re: [K12OSN] squidguard and reverse lookups

> I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and how you
> handle it.

Check out Dansguardian. It's what we switched to from squidguard because of
stuff like that. Although you can run squidguard and dansguardian alongside
each other if you want.......and since you're used to squidguard just have
dansguardian catch what squidguard won't.....and see which you like
better.....That's what I did and then I went all Dansguardian. Someone else
may have a fix for that squidguard problem but I'd still reccommend trying
Dansguardian. http://www.dansguardian.org

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator