[K12OSN] Postfix Help

I'm hoping Eric or someone can help me...

I'm wanting my postfix box to start accepting mail for an additional domain.
Right now we have our novell server doing that......

The usernames are the same on both boxes.....only the domains are separate.
I'm sure I can just add another interface and give it the address of the
other server (after downing the other one first) and then set postfix up to
accept mail from that domain locally on that interface....

...I just need to know the technicalities....what exactly do I need to be
editing and how I go about doing this...

Thanks
--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator