From: Caleb Wagnon [mailto:cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us]
Sent: 24-Jun-03 11:04 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Postfix Help

The usernames are the same on both boxes.....only the domains are separate.
I'm sure I can just add another interface and give it the address of the
other server (after downing the other one first) and then set postfix up to
accept mail from that domain locally on that interface....

...I just need to know the technicalities....what exactly do I need to be
editing and how I go about doing this...