Re: [K12OSN] ppp die

gabriel lopez wrote:

I have a LTSP installation and would like to add the services of FTP. The clients would be LTSP installations that should download and upload files (Backups, etc) via modem. I have decided to set another computer for this purpose and installed REDHAT 7.3 from the installation CD´s of LTSP but did not install LTSP on this computer. This dialin FTP server would be accessed via external moden on ttyS0.

This is very easy to build using webmin, and rather difficult to do by hand.

Google for the "ppp howo"

Do not let redhat 7.3 access the Internet, because it is too old and it will get hacked.

HTH, Steve