Re: [K12OSN] Cyrus Logic

What kind of resolution and color depth do you get on those old systems? The problem I run into is that 486 systems tend to have very little video ram. You need 1MB of video ram to do 640x480 at 16bpp, and some of the cards I have contain only 512KB. Of course, I can pick up a used 2MB PCI video card for $5, so getting around that isn't usually a problem. But I just wonder if you've run into the same thing or not.

Petre

James Jensen wrote: