Re: [K12OSN] how hard is it to get openmosix into k12ltsp?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Barry Smoke wrote:

> Well, I got the chance to play with openmosix in clusterknoppix, and It
> would be a nice addition to k12ltsp.

Indeed, especially when you have stations with powerful CPUs. Should be an
option, though.

I also have played with ClusterKnoppix terminal server. It seems to work
differently than the LTSP terminal server, because it tends to use local apps,
so it's a bad idea por 486/Pentium I stations. Know what?. It should be a
good idea to remaster KNOPPIX so it uses LTSP, not its own terminal
server.....

 --
Mario A. Guerra (mguerra cariari ucr ac cr)

Unix/Linux sysadmin - (+506)207-3544