Re: [K12OSN] how hard is it to get openmosix into k12ltsp?

openMosix doesn't require rewriting/recompiling any applications to
utilize.  Blender is listed on the apps that work well with openMosix at:

http://howto.ipng.be/openMosixWiki/index.php/work%20smoothly

See also:

http://pubwww.fhzh.ch/~mgloor/mosix-blender.html

James Jensen