[K12OSN] Watchout...newbie on board

Hi all
Just subscribed and content to "lurk for a while" and come to terms with
the general feel of the list.

I'm living in Oz (working in NSW DET...(hi john)) and slowly, (but very
surely) building a solid, stable, network at our k-6 school.

Please be gentle with me when I ask dumb questions....(theres sure to be
a few)
And
Tell me to shut up when you feel I need to (probably wont work, but hey,
you  tried at least)

Best regards

Mark Collinson

DISCLAIMER