Re: [K12OSN] Cirrus 5424

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Doug Simpson wrote:

> Which seems to go against the whole point. . . to be able to use older
> hardware as terminals. . .

If you are trying to use a machine with a cirrus-logic chipset,
and load a full RH9 on that machine, i'd say forget it.

But, if you have a RH9 server with LTSP, and you are trying
to setup a workstation with a CL5424, then you should be
able to get that working.  The fact that your server is RH9,
shouldn't have any effect on it.

Have a look at this doc:

   http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/modelines.html

It might offer the info you need to get it working.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org