Re: [K12OSN] Cirrus 5424

Jim-
I looked at the http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/modelines.html doc and one of the things it mentions is putting multiple X_MODE settings in the lts.conf file, which should allow the user to try different resolutions on the client by using Ctrl-Alt-Plus, at least that's what I'm inferring. Have you actually gotten this work? While I can make it work on the server console, I've never gotten it to work on the client. There was some discussion on the list a while back in which some others also discovered that it was not working on the client, and at the time, no one stepped forward to say they had gotten it to work. I'd LOVE to have it work, but haven't been able to do so yet. Does it really work for you? TIA.

Petre