[K12OSN] New K12LTSP install help

First of all, let me tell everybody that I am new to Linux, and do not have much knowledge of the OS.

That being said, I have installed a new server running the K12LTSP 3.1.0.  I am attempting to boot a client machine via floppy.  The machine I am attempting to boot is a very old machine, no hard drive, and all ISA slots.

That is my problem.  When the boot process gets to a certain point, I get the following message:

Could not automatically detect the network card.  PCI cards should be detected automatically.  ISA cards cannot be detected, so they require the nic driver to be specified in a 'NIC=' parameter to be passed on the kernel command line, usually specified in option-129, in the /etc/dhcpd.conf file.

I opened up the dhcpd.conf file on the server and modified one of the entries under host ws001. I changed the mac address, fixed-address and option-129 line, but still no luck.

Can somebody please let me know what I need to do in this file to allow the client to boot?

Thanks,

Keith Wright
Director of Information and Education Systems
Ramona Unified School District
(760)788-8512