Re: [K12OSN] Terminal server

(sorry if this has been said, I haven't had time to read this list in a while,
and there are over 400 messages in my k12os mbox...  (thank goodness for
procmail!))

Jim, might you consider plopping this in the wiki?  I don't know the link to
the wiki, or if you need to set up an account, etc.  (again, see above, no
time yet)  But this is great info on how to free up some server horses.

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director