Re: [K12OSN] howto stop nautilus from starting up when using icewm

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 2:30 pm, Benico vd Westhuizen wrote:
> ]# vim /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/IceWM
>
> ----------------change--------
> #!/bin/bash
> /usr/bin/nautilus &
> exec /usr/bin/icewm
> #!/bin/bash
>
> exec /usr/bin/icewm

Well call me picky :-) but I want nautilus running so I can have desktop icons
and the such. I just don't want that window popping up when you login
everytime. There has got to be some way we can disable that.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator