[K12OSN] Re: set things to where the screen doesn't go blank

Hi Caleb,

re:

LOL. Now you sound like me. Perhaps we can just set things to where the
screen doesn't go blank since screensavers sure know how to bring a server
to its knees.

Who was it on this list that had a signature that said "Just two hippie peas in a tripped-out pod"?

Come to think of it, it was the DansGuardian list but that doesn't matter... It takes all kinds of people, and you and I contribute to the law of averages ;-

Typing with a silly grin,

Jim