Re: [K12OSN] VNC and http

> When I try to connect with the browser, it says:
>
> Connection refused by the server. . .may be busy. . . etc.
>
> Should be http://hostname.domain:5900 right?

If you're using k12ltsp with all the defaults (this is k12ltsp your talking
about, isn't it?) You'll have to poke a hole in iptables for port 5900 on
your external interface. Do a service iptables stop and try to access it then
and I bet you'll find out its iptables preventing you.
--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator