[K12OSN] Linux on Older PCs

I've got several older PCs (AMD 150 Mhz - 300 Mhz and Pentium 100 Mhz) with minimal RAM 16 Mb - 32 Mb. I know these will be fine as clients, BUT, I can't afford to set up another server for these clients (yet). Is there a Linux distro that runs well on something this old? I need them to run a web browser / email client, word processor, IM client (GAIM). What window manager would you recommend? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Richard K. Ingalls
awm002 mail connect more net

"According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist."