Re: [K12OSN] How stop screen blanking...yes, I want a screensaver!

Hi,

Thanks for the solution, I suspect that it is the DPMS (Energy Star) parameters that need tweeking...

I put the xset command as listed below in the /etc/profile file right at the top...

No difference...The monitor still goes to sleep? Any suggestion? It isn't insde any if..fi..

It is right after the comments:

# System wide environment and startup programs, for login setup
# Functions and aliases go in /etc/bashrc
xset -dpms