[K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendar experience?

Dear All,

With k12ltsp installed our office users would like to take advantage of the
calendar and desktop e-mail rather than our standard (and slower seeming)
Web-based e-mail (Imp/Horde). I will only let a few know about it, but I'd like
them to be able to share their calendars. Has anyone already investigated this
possibility and, if so, can you point me to something other than the ximian.com
corporate pages, which seem to require you to buy outlook?

David
P.S. Has anyone set up calendar sharing in Imp/Horde?

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *

http://members.iteachnet.org/