Re: [K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendar experience?

Correct! Evolution = outlook in general terms of "Colaboration" The only time you need to buy into the Ximian conduit is if you want Evolution to contact/utilize an exchange server. In other words, Evolution/conduit/exchange Server = outlook/exchange Server. The reason you pay Ximain is because they have to pay microsoft for the "PROPRIETARY" parts they use in the conduit. In other words a non GPL'd piece of software. :(

BMan