Re: [K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendar experience?

Thanks, Guys. I've been reading and trying out the software, however, without
seeing anything about how to give others access to your calendar. Is it through
the option to send appointments to others in i-calendar format?

David