Re: [K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendarexperience?

On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 15:16, David Bucknell wrote:
> Thanks, Guys. I've been reading and trying out the software, however, without
> seeing anything about how to give others access to your calendar. Is it through
> the option to send appointments to others in i-calendar format?

I'm no expert because I don't use it in the way you want, so others may
add their own knowledge.  Having said that ...

It is as you say, you publish your appointments using the i-calender.
The other methods whereby you can allow another to have access to your
calendar folder, or publish a free/busy schedule for someone else to
see, require Ximian Connector and a Microsoft Exchange Server.  If
neither the i-calender or Connector are what you want, then you probably
need to look to the project software I talked about in my first reply -
which I should instead have called *groupware* - if you're doing a web
search for all the different flavours available ;-)

Gavin