Re: [K12OSN] HELP!!

> Maybe you're relaying the whole world ?
> :-D

Lol! Ooooh, don't say that to me. I can rule that out thankfully. Plus
Postfix's default setup is pretty dern secure and cuts out all that
relaying before you even touch the config. Eric shelled into my server and
spent at least an hour going through looking at things and playing around
to see what gives. I don't ever want to hear the FUD argument about
opensource having no support again, let's see M$ give you THAT kinda tech
support for free ;-) Anyway, I've had procmail doing spamassassin. Then
yesterday I added amavis and uvscan to do my virus scanning. Apparently,
amavis was trying to do my spamassassin filtering too while procmail was
and that got real messy. Not sure this is what it was but it makes sense
and so far everything is still working when I got up this morning. Thanks
for all the help guys.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator