Re: [K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendar experience?

I found evolutions calendar sharing sort of a cludge. /me DUCKS!!! Of course outlooks is too. That's expected though! LOL!!!!

I know someone mentioned slow web interfaces and such, however, I must say I've rolled out phpGroupware for many schools and business and they love it. The largest implementation would be about 100 users on an old junker 800 Mhz box and it is robust enough to handle all users. Just make sure you don't make all the modules available!

Just a thought.

BMan