Re: [K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendar experience?

> I know someone mentioned slow web interfaces and such, however, I must say
> I've rolled out phpGroupware for many schools and business and they love
> it.

Man, I remember phpgroupware. It was still pretty buggy whenever I messed
with it a couple years ago but I can remember thinking that this was gonna
be an awesome suite. I need to find time to play with it again. I'm sure
it has come a long way.
--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator