Re: [K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendar experience?

It has come along way. The main core of it seems to be stable and highly usable in UI respect and functionality. However, some of the extra added modules are still "BUGGY", My guess (and only just that since I haven't looked at change logs :( ) is these mods are not developed on as quickly as the others nor QA'd as well.

Point being though if you used every module they had then you wouldn't need half the software you use on a daily basis....... We all know what bloat ware gets you though. :/ DOP! Check it out, I use the postgres backend most of the time and haven't noticed any issues running via SSL. I'm sure there are other similar programs too that others know about so it would be nice to hear about them.

take care!
BMan