Re: [K12OSN] HELP!!

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us wrote:
<snip>
>Eric shelled into my server and
>spent at least an hour going through looking at things and playing around
>to see what gives. I don't ever want to hear the FUD argument about
>opensource having no support again, let's see M$ give you THAT kinda tech
>support for free ;-)

Well, I spent an hour but most of it was learning how the virus checking
system worked. I need to duplicate this exact setup this summer and this
was an excellent learning opprotunity for me. What better way to learn
how a system works than to fix one that is broken? ;-)

Lists like this work as a COOP, we are all here to help each other,
learn from each other.

-Eric