Re: [K12OSN] Ximian / Evolution or Imp/Horde shared calendar experience?

Thanks again everyone.

I am not against groupware. I use Mimerdesk and it does calendars well and (I
Hope) should integrate squirrelmail soon. However, we have users who complain
about the speed of our ADSL line. I will try the i-cal features.

Many thanks for all the suggestions. Great list, as usual.

David