[K12OSN] Nevermind.

I couldn't figure out why my mail server was so picky about my messages.
Everytime I'd try to send one I'd get returned mail because it had found
spam headers, yet when I looked at the headers spamassassin had not found
anything bad. Turns out postfix has some spam filtering built in (very
strict I might add). So if you get some messages from me regarding this
just ignore them, I think I figured it out!

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator