[K12OSN] 3Com 3C920B-EMB

Hi, some days ago I  posted a question for a driver for the 3com 920B-EMB-WNN integrated nic.

Now, recently I looked through the changelog for kernel 2.5.?? (don't know anymore) and it stated
that since that release the support was going to be added to the driver 3c59x in the kernel.
So, people who need this driver will currently need to experiment with the 2.5 branch or wait till 2.6 is out.

I think this could be a nic that could serve well on many boards, so perhaps someday you'll come across
one. (-:

Koen Calliauw