Re: [K12OSN] 3Com 3C920B-EMB

Koen:
I am not familiar with compiling stuff but I have a
suggestion.
I have a d-link dfe-530+ in one of my test systems. RH
detected the card and installed the right driver.
Unfortunately, win98 doesn't include the driver. I
downloaded the windows driver to get the card to work
in windows (don't hate me for still using such a awful
OS :-) ). The package included Linux driver source
code in it that was non-kernel specific. I'm thinking
that all network driver source code are non kernel
version specific because they would have to be
rewritten every time Linux came out with a new patch
or a minor version.

Can't you just take the source code for the driver and
compile it on your system? If not, you might have to
wait until RH 9.1 or RH 10 until Linux 2.6 is included
in RH.

Chris