Re: [K12OSN] 3Com 3C920B-EMB

Chris Thomas wrote:

Koen,

I hate compiling things because something almost
always goes wrong for me. The only thing that I have
sucessfully compiled have been nvidia drivers in
src.rpm format and wine. Im glad that you can upgrade
to 2.4.21 and solve your problem.

use `checkinstall`

It makes an RPM during the `make install` phase - then you may do what you choose with that rpm, including remove it from your system.

/sw