[K12OSN] Mounted directory

This may be brutally obvious to most/all of you, but I have noticed that the thin clients look for configuration files that are supposed to be in the root directory but are contained under /opt directory.  Is there anything that I am missing?  Do I need to move all of these files when I want them implented?  We first noticed this when we were trying to make sound available through a thin client and now we are noticing it most everywhere we go.

Kale Schaub
Montana Tech